Sunday, October 7, 2012




 

Date: June 9th, 2012
Hosts: Jen & Tim

  1. King Charles "Love Lust" (steph)
  2. The Ronettes "I Wish I Never Saw The Sunshine" (asia)
  3. Larry Coryell "The Opening" (tim)
  4. Christine Perfect "I'd Rather Go Blind" (jen)
  5. Crazy Horse "Jesus' Chariot" (scott)
  6. Richard Swift "The Bully" (autumn)
  7. Nada Surf "When I Was Young" (j. zitter)
  8. Dirty Dozen Brass Band "John The Revelator" (j. little)
  9. Aphrodites Child "Babylon" (j. little)
  10. Graham Parker "That's What They All Say" (tim)
  11. Stereo Total "Relax Baby Be Cool" (autumn)
  12. Aaron Embry "Your Heart & Mine" (j. zitter)
  13. Holy Ghost! "Some Children" feat. Michael McDonald (steph)
  14. Willie Nelson "Roll Me Up & Smoke Me" (scott)
  15. Sons of the Pioneers "My Adobe Hacienda" (jen)

No comments: